Vision, Mission, Purposes and Values
Inspire and empower students for lifetime success through a sense of community and world-class education.
Eastern Arizona College is a student-centered institution that prepares individuals to thrive in a complex, ever-changing world through accessibility, cultural development, and innovative educational programs.
The College shall:
- Provide university transfer degree programs and courses.
- Offer associate degree and certificate programs that meet workforce needs of the local and global communities.
- Maintain quality support services to assist students in identifying and achieving personal, educational, and career goals.
- Support the educational, cultural, and economic needs of the community.
- Offer activities and programs that promote general student welfare while fostering an environment in which students can develop leadership, citizenship, and character.
- Provide innovative activities and programs that foster life-long learning.
- Facilitate opportunities beyond traditional two-year programs through collaborative partnerships.