EAC to offer Keyboarding online
By Lori Dugan
THATCHER, AZ—Responding to high demand, EAC’s Administrative Information Services Department will offer an old favorite in a brand new way: AIS117, Electronic Keyboarding I, section #0606, with instructor Tammy Campbell, is now being offered online!
“No matter which system you use to learn keyboarding, the most important success factor relates to practice,” says Campbell. “By offering it online we increase the students’ potential practice time. This dramatically increases keyboarding speed and accuracy.”
Electronic Keyboarding I:
• Covers keyboarding technique with activities to increase speed and accuracy.
• Is a great personal interest class for anyone who wants to type faster.
• Is transferable to NAU or ASU.
• Teaches proper keyboarding technique as well as document formatting using Word 2007 software.
• Utilizes Greg College Keyboarding and Document Processing (GDP) software to improve keyboarding speed and accuracy.
Students 55 and older qualify for a tuition waiver which covers the cost of in-state tuition. To enroll, contact EAC’s Records and Registration Office at (928) 428-8270 or register online at www.eac.edu.