The Survey Tool
The web-based survey tool allows participating institutions to customize the web-layout and set custom options for the administration of the survey.
- Design web layout with the school colors and logo
- Design an email to be sent to each targeted respondent or utilize the standard email option
- Set the number and dates of email reminders that will go out to each targeted respondent who has not yet taken the survey
- Design institution specific questions, in addition to the available benchmark questions, to obtain additional information from respondents.
Closed vs. Open Surveys
- Closed surveys allow the participating institutions to identify the targeted respondents. An email invitation is sent to the respondent once the administration period begins. The survey tool tracks each respondent’s response, eliminating the option of double entry.
- Open surveys produce a common link that can be distributed through email, a website, a newspaper article or a flyer. This survey option is intended for community or stakeholder surveys where all targeted respondents cannot be identified by name and email address. The survey tool does not eliminate double entry.
Survey Results Display
- Demographics and institutional specific questions are displayed in a bar chart format with mean, median, and standard deviation statistics
- All benchmark questions are on a 5-point likert scale and are displayed in a quartile range chart and box plot with mean, median, mode, percentile, standard deviation and quartile range statistics
- The results are displayed in real-time and can be downloaded to excel, txt, xml, and pdf
Questions? Contact Info:
Coordinator of Institutional Accreditation and Improvement
615 N. Stadium Avenue
Thatcher, AZ 85552